Friends of Wide Horizons
Only 1 in 10 children regularly play outdoors. Time spent outdoors has halved in just one generation.
With your support, our future generations can have the same love of the outdoors that we had when we were young.
(If you are already a Friend of Wide Horizons, please click here to renew)
Friends of Wide Horizons are schools, individuals and organisations who, like us, are passionate about the outdoors and the way it can inspire our future generations.
By becoming a Friend of Wide Horizons YOU can ensure we can continue to deliver high-quality adventures for children and young people; improving their health, well-being and academic achievement.
Click the buttons below to find out more about how you can make a difference to the lives of children and young people by becoming a Friend of Wide Horizons:
When you become a Friend of Wide Horizons you will receive:
- A welcome pack
- A pin badge or certificate to show that you’re a Friend of Wide Horizons
- Newsletter updates four times a year on how your support is making a difference
- 10% off stays at our beautiful lodge in Llangollen, Wales, at Wide Horizons Bryn Coedwig Centre near Snowdonia National Park and at our bungalow on the Jurassic Coast of Swanage
- 10% off children’s birthday parties at Wide Horizons Environment Centre
- 15% off outdoor clothing and equipment from Cotswold Outdoor
- 10% off our Adventure Holiday Clubs.
Muddy Puddles is a children’s outdoor clothing brand that provides high quality, durable, innovative and practical waterproofs, wellies and ski wear to kids aged 0-12 years. They have kindly provided Friends of Wide Horizons with a discount on their clothing to help ensure all children are equipped for adventure, whatever the weather!