Did you know that your workplace team could have their next teambuilding day at your local Wide Horizons centre?
What better way is there to build communication and problem solving skills than to help each other to the top of a climbing wall, testing out their survival skills or getting the whole team to complete a zipline challenge in the forest!
We design each teambuilding day around you, ensuring activities cater specifically for your groups needs and objectives. Below are just some of the activities that your team could get stuck into.
- Team Challenges – Various team-based obstacle and challenge courses require employees to work together using equipment such as planks and swings to get around.
- Bushcraft and survival skills – We run a variety of sessions based in the woods including shelter building, fire lighting, and cooking on fires.
- Low & High Ropes Courses – Participants can navigate courses set in the tree tops, challenging themselves and pushing comfort zones, or navigate tyres and take dive swing into a cargo net supported by a colleague.
- Climbing – Test your nerves on our climbing wall, with colleagues all playing vital supporting roles to ensure every team member reaches the top.
- Archery – Arrows at the ready! Work in teams to find your colleague’s hidden talents on our archery range.
We do charge a nominal cost for team building days, which directly helps to cover the cost of the day and to help us to continue in bringing adventure to as many children as possible. The cost of the day includes all materials, safety equipment, food, and coaching from Wide Horizons’ fully-qualified instructors, but does not include travel.