The Forest School Level 3 Certificate
The Wide Horizons Forest School course is the nationally recognised Certificate from OCNWMR for Forest School Practitioners.
Training involves 8 full days of instruction and support (delivered in blocks of 5 +3 days). The initial tutor-led training is followed by a period of self study and planning your FS programme.
Self study takes place over a 6-9 month period to complete your coursework / portfolio.
Your Tutor will provide structured deadlines and feedback. Students are assessed at their setting leading one of 6 practice sessions. Support is available through a variety of resources and an online community for learners to share resources and ideas.
New course dates coming soon- please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will e-mail you when they are available.
The qualification is designed to enable learners to:
• develop an understanding of the principles and ethos of Forest School;
• gain skills and learning of life in the outdoors;
• prepare learners for further study and employment in the outdoors;
• gain continuing professional development;
• become a Forest School Programme Leader.
The Forest school level 3 certificate consists of the following units:
1. Learning and Development at a Forest School Programme
2. Practical Skills for a Forest School Programme
3. Forest School Programmes & the Woodland Environment
4. Planning a Forest School Programme
5. Delivery of a Forest School Programme
For more information contact email@example.com.