The Forest School Level 3 Certificate
New course dates coming soon – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will e-mail you when they are available.
The qualification is designed to enable learners to:
• develop an understanding of the principles and ethos of Forest School;
• gain skills and learning of life in the outdoors;
• prepare learners for further study and employment in the outdoors;
• gain continuing professional development;
• become a Forest School Programme Leader.
The Forest school level 3 certificate consists of the following units:
1. Learning and Development at a Forest School Programme
2. Practical Skills for a Forest School Programme
3. Forest School Programmes & the Woodland Environment
4. Planning a Forest School Programme
5. Delivery of a Forest School Programme
For more information contact email@example.com.